Woocommerce Licenses Manager
The WooCommerce Licenses Manager it is a powerful marketing tool which secures your software with API Key and provides automatic updates of plugins and themes. The plugin is packed with features that increase customer satisfaction, eliminate support requests, and increase shop manager productivity, so you can focus on selling more products.
- Automatically generated License Key emailed to the customer after product purchase.
- Secure automatic software updates through the WordPress dashboard.
- Easy integration to your product. The WooCommerce Licenses Manager comes with an example plugin, an example theme, and pre-built PHP classes to speed development.
- Offer software updates for a fee or for free, unlimited updates, updates based on a subscription, and updates based on a specified number of software activations.
- Sell software individually, as variable products with sliding scale pricing, as bundles, chained, grouped, composite, or any combination that drives sales.
- The option to sell an API License Key with multiple activations that can differ per variable product.
- The customer’s My Account dashboard has all the information the customer needs to manage their software activations, and the power to delete activations for an API License Key, which helps eliminate customer support for these tasks.
- The shop manager and customer can both see the number of activations per API License Key, activations remaining, and all other relevant information to manage purchases, even for subscription products.
- The Order screen allows the shop manager to add/delete API License Keys, view/delete software activations, disable API Access, and change the number of activations per API License Key.
- The WooCommerce Subscriptions extension is fully supported to sell subscription based API License Key activations.
- Customers can upgrade or downgrade their activations, if the product was purchased as a subscription, by switching their subscription in the My Account Dashboard.
|Requires WordPress version||4.0|
|Tested up to||5.1|
|Minimum PHP version||5.6|
Read the Documentation/Submit a Support Ticket