Backup Your WordPress Website
Protect your investmentBacking up your website is one of the single most important things you can do. With this backup service we will set up automated, daily backups of your WordPress website. If your site gets hacked or you make an accidental, unintended change you’ll be able to roll back to yesterday’s version.
- Backup your WordPress site files to your preferred location. Choices include: Amazon S3 (or compatible), Dropbox, Rackspace Cloud Files, Google Drive, Google Cloud Storage, DreamHost DreamObjects, FTP, OpenStack (Swift) or email Offers a quick restore option (both for file and database backups)
- Backup automatically on a repeating schedule of your choice
- Files and database backups can have separate schedules Your failed uploads are automatically resumed/retried Allows you to select which files to backup and restore (plugins, themes, content, etc)
- Download backup archives direct from your WordPress dashboard
- Offers debug mode that gives you a full logging of the backup
Typical turnaround time1 - 3 business days
Not includedWe don’t perform the actual restore of your backed up files. We can provide instructions upon request.
Click for Support
Read the Documentation/Submit a Support Ticket