WooCommerce SEO Images Booster Pro
Adding images to your site allows you to kill two birds with one stone: they draw people’s attention and get the site a good ranking in image search results. But you have to give your images good alt and title tags. Technically, alt and title tags aren’t tags, they are attributes. The alt attribute of an image describes what’s on it, the title attribute works as a tooltip and can contain extra information. The search engines use the algorithms to index the images. Correct alt and title attribute can help to put your site at the top.
But the bad thing about it is that you need to do it manually, no matter how many images you need to upload. Leave this issue behind! WooCommerce SEO Images Booster Pro can do it for you.
- Easy to install: (as a usual WordPress plugin)
- Automation: the plugin will add suitable title and alt attributives to the images on its own
- No Limits: you can add attributives both to newly uploaded images and to the ones posted on the platform
- Tuning Agility: specify the pages (or sets of pages) where the images should be optimized
- Ping Search Engines: let the plugin ping the search engines (e.g. Google, Bing and etc.) each time the sitemap is updated
- No Iframe Calls: makes a visitor of your site stay on the site when viewing an image from it via Google images search
- Style Matters: choose a style for ColorBox popup
|Requires WordPress version||4.0|
|Tested up to||5.1|
|Minimum PHP version||5.6|
Read the Documentation/Submit a Support Ticket